07 January 2009

Happy 4:24am!

Whew, 5 hours of sleep! Could my head BE any more icky??

Boy, you people sure are defensive about liking me! I never get that many messages that fast...I should have added a clause about other members of my immediate family, obviously. :-) Silly me.

Well, Andrew and I were up WAY too late playing TextTwist on my phone and now I'm paying for it. Ha, sadly that's not a euphemism for anything but being a couple of nerds who actually did stay up way too late crowded around a tiny cell phone screen trading insults about who's smarter. So far I'd have to say it's still me, but I'm sure my happily NyQuilled husband would disagree. We got to level 70 or something stupid like that, and now we're both going to be dragging all day, but happily, these silly things are what keep us married, aren't they?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Dear Laura - I love reading your blog, and you can thank Em for getting me hooked on it! But you always have the funniest things to say and a great perspective on life. Its inspiring. Plus, Lucy is hands down the cutest lil red head I have ever seen in my entire life! =).

Lisa Marie said...

Hey Laura! I hope you are all feelign better SOON! Have you read "when hello means goodbye" lately? What is PACO? Loveya :)