10 January 2009

Yay Ravens!

Another win!! I'm sure it was because Lucy was wearing her jersey today. :-) We had a very quiet, relaxed day. Lucy took a looooong nap and I was able to get a little rest. My uvula is still swollen, but I made it through dinner fine, so whatever. 

Chicken Little did a great job staying at the Lang's tonight! We finally got in around 9 and she was just sitting on the couch watching Noggin, like she does it every Saturday. I'm so proud of her! She came home absolutely pooped. Tonight was a small bump in her bedtime routine, but it was really worth it, considering the meeting we ended up having. 

We had a great dinner out. I had a nice time getting to know the boss's boss's boss, and the food was delicious. The best part for me was hearing from him that he sees a lot of potential in Andrew and sees him going far with the company. I see so much in Andrew and have seen great things for him for so long. I was so happy to be sitting with him tonight, when Mr. X, we'll call him, mentioned the many things that I already know about Andrew. He is a really unique employee and I'm so proud of him for really shining in the work he does. The dinner was great and we learned a lot about the choices we'll have in the future. I can't wait to see where Andrew's young career with the company takes us!

No comments: